Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Impact Driver Bit Set, 28 Pc.
- Item # 14F187
- Mfr. Model # T-00169
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- Item Drill Driver
- For Use With All Drills And Impact Drivers
- Includes 1 Square Drive 1/4" Socket Adaptor, 4 Magnetic Nut Setters, 1 Magnetic Bit Holder, 9 Insert Bits, 14 Power Drive Bits
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Bits (32785)
- Countersinks (2372)
- Countersink Drill Bits (2371)
- Screwdriver Bits (2340)
- Drive Bits (866)
- Wood Drill Bits (801)
- Insert Drill Bits (742)
- Screw-Driving Drill Bits (693)
- Phillips Screwdriver Bits (556)
- Phillips Bits (554)
- Bit Holders (258)
- Socket Adapters (238)
- Nut Setters (231)
- Screwdriver Nut Setters (176)
- Screw Guides (13)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.