Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Stapler, 18V, 3/8 In. Crown
- Item # 5WFT4
- Mfr. Model # XTS01Z
- UNSPSC # 27112716
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.7 lbs.
- ItemCordless Stapler
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Leg Length1/4" to 7/8"
- Fastener TypeStaples Only
- Recommended StaplesT50 or Equivalent
- Magazine Capacity98
- Magazine LoadingRear
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack ReplacementMfr. No. BL1830
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- Depth ControlYes
- Handle TypeD Style
- Triggering ModeContact
- Tool Weight4.6 lb.
- IncludesTool Only
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.