Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Sliding Miter Saw, 7-1/2" Blade Dia., Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Bare Tool
- Item # 13P060
- Mfr. Model # XSL01Z
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 973
- Shipping Weight 37.63 lbs.
- Item Cordless Sliding Miter Saw
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Slide Yes
- Voltage 18.0
- Blade Dia. 7-1/2"
- Bevel 0 to 45 Degrees
- No Load RPM 2200
- Tool Weight 27.5 lb.
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H 1-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W 8-3/8"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H 2-1/16"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W 11-3/4"
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Blade Type Carbide
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Miter Capacity 0 to 57 Degrees
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 45 Degrees
- Bevel Stops 0, 5, 45 Degrees
- Length 25-3/4"
- Width 17"
- Height 17-7/8"
- Features Electric Brake, Positive Miter Stops at 0, 15, 22.5, 30, and 45
- Includes Tool Only
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 13P059MAKITA
Price $973.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.