Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill, 7.7 lb.
- Item # 5WFR4
- Mfr. Model # XRH03Z
- UNSPSC # 20111603
- Catalog Page # 973
- Shipping Weight 7.06 lbs.
- Item Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 18.0
- Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity 3Ah
- Blows per Minute 0 to 4000
- No Load RPM 0 to 1100
- Stop Rotation No
- Capacity in Concrete 7/8"
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Handle Type Pistol Grip
- Features (3) Mode Operation for Rotation Only, Hammering with Rotation or Hammering Only, Jobsite Tested Shock Absorbent Handle, Torque Limiting Clutch, One Touch Sliding Chuck, Compact Pistol Grip Design, Large Two Finger Variable Speed Trigger, Soft Grip Handle, LXT Lithium Ion Battery and Rapid Optimum Charger, LED Light
- Tool Length 14-1/8"
- Tool Weight 7.7 lb.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.