Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCordless Rotary Hammer Drill Kit
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck TypeSDS Plus
- Stop RotationNo
- Capacity in Concrete7/8"
- No Load RPM0 to 1100
- Blows per Minute0 to 4000
- Battery Included(2) 4NNN2
- Battery Pack Replacement4NNN2
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3A/hr.
- Handle TypePistol Grip
- Features(3 )Mode Operation,,Shock Absorbent Handle, Torque Limiting Clutch, One Touch Sliding Chuck,
- Tool Length14-1/8"
- Tool Weight7.7 lb.
- Includes(2) 18V LXT Lithium Ion Battery (BL1830), (1) 30 min. Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA), Contractor Bag (821016-X), Side Handle (158057-6), Depth Gauge (324219-0), Case
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.