Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 18V, 7/16 In.
- Item # 34G799
- Mfr. Model # XWT01
- UNSPSC # 27112713
- Catalog Page # 972
- Shipping Weight 17.0 lbs.
- Item Cordless Impact Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Battery Included
- Drive Configuration Straight
- Voltage 18.0
- Drive Size 7/16" Hex
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 1900
- Blows per Minute 0 to 2200
- Max. Torque 3900 in.-lb.
- Battery Capacity 3.0Ah
- Handle Type Ergonomic T
- Battery Included (2) 4NNN2
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Features 7/16 in. Quick Connect Hex Chuck
- Tool Length 10-3/4"
- Tool Weight 7.8 lb.
- Includes (2) Batteries, 30 min. Rapid Charger, Case
- Green Environmental Attribute Product is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.