Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Battery Included
- Item # 40K965
- Mfr. Model # LXPH03
- UNSPSC # 20111603
- Catalog Page # 973
- Shipping Weight 15.35 lbs.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Drive Size1/2"
- Brushless MotorNo
- No Load RPM0 to 2000
- Max. Torque750 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute0 to 6000/0 to 30,000
- Clutch Style40K965
- Handle TypeErgonomic
- Battery Included(2) 4NNN2
- Battery Pack Replacement4NNN2
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity3.0Ah
- FeaturesExtreme Protection Technology (XPT) Engineered To Provide Dust And Water Resistance For Operation In Various Harsh Conditions, 750 Inch Lbs Of Torque, 2 Speed Variable Speed, Led Light
- Tool Length8-7/8"
- Tool Weight5.5 lb.
- Includes(2) Batteries, Case, And Charger
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct is Rechargeable
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
- Item # 40K966MAKITA
Price $144.05 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.