Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
1/2" Cordless Hammer Drill, Voltage 18.0 Li-Ion, Bare Tool (No Battery)
- Item # 5WFR3
- Mfr. Model # LXPH03Z
- UNSPSC # 20111603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.7 lbs.
- ItemCordless Hammer Drill
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Drive Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 400/0 to 1700
- Max. Torque560 in.-lb.
- Blows per Minute0 to 6000/0 to 22,500
- Clutch Style(16) Setting Adjustable
- Handle TypeErgonomic/Soft Grip
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack Replacement4NNN2
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- FeaturesLED Worklight
- Tool Length9-1/2"
- Tool Weight4.4 lb.
- IncludesTool Only
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.