Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cordless Drill/Driver Kit, 12.0V, 3/8in.
- Item # 4NNK8
- Mfr. Model # FD02W
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 975
- Shipping Weight 6.26 lbs.
- ItemCordless Drill/ Driver Kit
- Battery Included / Bare ToolBattery Included
- Number of Batteries2
- Series12V Standard
- Chuck Size3/8"
- Brushless MotorNo
- No Load RPM0 to 350/ 0 to 1300
- Max. Torque200 in.-lb.
- Transmission2 Speed
- Clutch StyleAdjustable
- Handle TypeT/ Ergonomic/ Soft Grip
- Battery Included(2) 4NNN1
- Battery Pack Replacement4NNN1
- Battery TypeLi-Ion
- Battery Capacity1.3mAh
- Tool Length7-7/16"
- Tool Weight2.2 lb.
- Includes(2) Batteries, Case, Tool Holster and Charger
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.