Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cordless Drill/Driver, Bare Tool, 18V
- Item # 5WFP7
- Mfr. Model # LXFD03Z
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 949
- Shipping Weight 4.36 lbs.
- ItemCordless Drill/Driver
- Battery Included/Bare ToolBare Tool (No Battery)
- Chuck Size1/2"
- No Load RPM0 to 300/0 to 600/0 to 1700
- Max. Torque750 in.-lb.
- Transmission2 Speed
- Clutch Style16 Position Adjustable
- Handle TypeErgonomic/Soft Grip
- Battery IncludedNo
- Battery Pack Replacement4NNN2
- Tool Length9-3/8"
- Tool Weight4.0 lb.
- IncludesTool Only
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.