Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
18V LXT Li-Ion 1/2" Cordless Drill/ Driver, Bare Tool (No Battery)
- Item # 5WFP8
- Mfr. Model # XFD10Z
- UNSPSC # 27112703
- Catalog Page # 866
- Shipping Weight 3.05 lbs.
- Item Cordless Drill/ Driver
- Voltage 18.0
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool (No Battery)
- Number of Batteries 0
- Series 18V LXT
- Chuck Size 1/2"
- Brushless Motor No
- No Load RPM 0 to 400/ 0 to 1500
- Max. Torque 480 in.-lb.
- Transmission 2 Speed
- Clutch Style 16 Position Adjustable
- Handle Type Ergonomic
- Battery Included No
- Battery Pack Replacement 4NNN2
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Chuck Keyless
- Tool Length 7-1/2"
- Tool Weight 3.0 lb.
- Includes Tool Only
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Item # 6CFA9MAKITA
Sale Price $257.63 / each Offer Ends 03/31/16
Price $398.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.