Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Miter Saw, 20-7/8 In. L, 18-3/4 In. W
- Item # 14F151
- Mfr. Model # LS1040F
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 37.9 lbs.
- Item Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia. 10"
- Slide No
- No Load RPM 4600
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H 2-3/4"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W 3-5/8"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H 2-3/4"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W 5-1/8"
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Blade Type 40T Carbide Tipped
- Tool Weight 27.8 lb.
- Miter Capacity 0 Degrees to 45 Degrees Left and 0 Degrees to 52 Degrees Right
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 45 Degrees
- Bevel Stops 0 Degrees , 15 Degrees , 22.5 Degrees , 30 Degrees , 45 Degrees
- Length 20-7/8"
- Width 18-3/4"
- Height 21"
- Voltage 120
- Features Built In Fluorescent Light, Machined Aluminum Base, Electric Brake, Shaft Lock
- Includes Carbide Blade, Vertical Vise, Dust Bag, Triangular Rule, Socket Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.