Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Circular Saw, 7-1/4 In. Blade, 5800 rpm
- Item # 14F014
- Mfr. Model # 5057KB
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1014
- Shipping Weight 15.8 lbs.
- ItemCircular Saw
- Blade Dia.7-1/4"
- Blade SideRight
- No Load RPM5800
- Arbor Size5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg.2-3/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg.1-1/8"
- Tool Length14"
- Tool Weight11.8 lb.
- Bevel Capacity0 to 45 Degrees
- Cord Length10 ft.
- Brake TypeNone
- FeaturesDust Collector, Guard, Bearings and Switch are Protected with Dust Proof Design, Shaft Lock
- Includes24T Carbide Tipped Blade (A-90451), Blade Wrench (782016-4), Rip Fence (164095-8)
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Please call us at 1-800-Grainger for more information regarding ordering this specific item. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.