Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Circular Saw, 7-1/4 In. Blade, 5800 rpm
- Item # 11V701
- Mfr. Model # 5007F
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 932
- Shipping Weight 13.75 lbs.
- Item Circular Saw
- Blade Dia. 7-1/4"
- Blade Side Right
- No Load RPM 5800
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 90 Deg. 2-3/8"
- Depth of Cut @ 45 Deg. 1-3/4"
- Amps 15.0
- Tool Length 12"
- Tool Weight 11.1 lb.
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 45 Degrees
- Shoe Material Aluminum
- Cord Length 8 ft.
- Brake Type None
- Voltage 115
- Features Lower Guard Design, (2) Built In LED Lights, Heavy Gauge Aluminum Wraparound Base, Built In Dust Blower, Technologically Advanced Centrifugal Fan, Baffle System, Large, Easy to Read Markings, Shaft Lock, Flat Motor Housing, AC/DC Switch, Double Insulated
- Includes 24T Carbide Tipped Blade (D-24826), Blade Wrench (783204-6)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.