Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Surface Gage, 24 Parameters
- Item # 5RHL0
- Mfr. Model # 6910214
- UNSPSC # 41114508
- Catalog Page # 3300
- Shipping Weight 3.96 lbs.
- ItemPortable Surface Roughness Gage
- FeaturesPortable, 24 Selectable Parameters, Integrated Calibration Standard, Large Display, Programmable, Patent Pending Integrated Calibration Standard, USB Interface, PS1 detected w/o a Driver
- Measuring RangeRa 1micron In to 500micron In/0.03micron m to 12.7micron m
- ProfileRa, Rq, Rz, Rzj, Rmax, Rp, Rpm, Rpk, Rk, Rvk, MR1, MR2, A1, A2, Vo, Rt, R3z, Rpc, Rmr, Rsm, Rsk, S, CR, CF, CL, R, AR, Rx
- Cut Off Length (In.)0.003"/0.08mm, 0.010"/0.25mm, 0.030"/0.08mm, 0.100"/2.5mm
- Sampling Length (In.)0.003"/0.08mm, 0.010"/0.25mm, 0.030"/0.08mm, 0.100"/2.5mm
- Number of Sampling Spans1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Arbitrary Length (In.)0.070"/1.75mm, 0.224" / 5.6mm, 0.700"/17.5mm
- Dimensions (In.)5-1/2 x 2 x 2-3/4"
- Power SupplyRechargable Battery
- IncludesCharger, USB Cable, Carrying Case w/Shoulder Strap and Belt Attachment, Calibration Certificate
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.