Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pocket Surface Gage, 0.0004 In Probe
- Item # 5RHK8
- Mfr. Model # 2191800
- UNSPSC # 41114508
- Catalog Page # 3305
- Shipping Weight 1.9 lbs.
- ItemPocket Surface Roughness Gage
- FeaturesPocket-Sized, Measures Ra, Rmax/Ry, Rz, Selectable Traverse Length, Four Switchable Probe Positions - Axial(Folded), 90, 80 or 270 Deg, Integrated Data Output for SPC Transfer, LCD Readout Presents Value in Microinches or Micrometers
- Measuring RangeRa 1micron In to 250micron In/0.03micron m to 6.35micron m
- ProfileRz, Rmax, Ry 8uin to 999uin/0.2um to 25.3um
- Cut Off Length (In.)0.030"/0.8mm
- Sampling Length (In.)0.030"/0.8mm
- Number of Sampling Spans1, 3, 5
- Arbitrary Length (In.)0.075"/2.0mm, 0.135"/3.5mm, 0.195"/5.0mm
- Dimensions (In.)5-1/2 x 3 x 1"
- Power Supply9V Battery
- IncludesBattery, Riser Plate, 0.0004"/10micron m Radius Probe, 125 micron in Reference Specimen, Fitted Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.