Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Ultrasonic Thickness Gage Kit
- Item # 6PFC0
- Mfr. Model # MT-21DL
- UNSPSC # 41111623
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.35 lbs.
- ItemUltrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Measuring Range.020-20" Depending On Material And Transducer
- Resolution (In./mm).001'/.01mm
- Velocity Ranges.0200-.7362 in/Usec
- Measurement Rate6 or 20 Hz.
- Frequency (MHz).5-20 Mhz.
- Data Storage100,000 Thickness With I.D. Export To Excel
- InterfaceData XL
- Cord Length4-6 Feet
- ApplicationPrimarily Steel Subject To Corrosion/ Can Ignore Painting Due To Included Echo To Echo Mode
- Calibration CertificateTraceableTo NIST
- IncludesDKS-537, 5mz .375" Diam Transducer with Potted Cable, Echo to Echo B-scan, 100k Data Xl Software, Vibrate on Alarm, Gain Adjust, Differential Alarm, Couplant, Manual, Trasport Case, 2 AA Batteries
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.