Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Mini Mag-Lite, Silver, Incandescent, 9 lm
- Item # 8CJK7
- Mfr. Model # M3A106K
- UNSPSC # 39111702
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # F0986
- Shipping Weight 0.15 lbs.
- Item Handheld Flashlight
- Lamp Type Incandescent
- Battery Size AAA
- Number of Batteries 2
- Batteries Included Yes
- Battery Burn Time 2.5 hr.
- Length 5.00"
- Lumens 9
- Lamp Life 36K hr.
- Body Color Silver
- Body Material Aluminum
- Body Dia. 1.00"
- Switch Type 1/2 Twist
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Battery Type Alkaline
- Impact Resistance Not Specified
- Water Penetration Rating Not Specified
- Light Output Modes Spot to Flood
- Weight with Batteries 1.73 oz.
- Includes Spare Lamp, Batteries and Pocket Clip
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.