Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Low Lvl Lqd Swch, 1/8 In NPT, OpnOnRse, PP
- Item # 2ZY74
- Mfr. Model # M8000-ULL-NC
- UNSPSC # 39121531
- Catalog Page # 3759
- Shipping Weight 0.07 lbs.
- ItemUltra Low Level Liquid Switch
- Tank Connection Size1/8" NPT
- VA Rating30
- Operating Temp. Range221 Degrees F Max.
- Max. Pressure25 psi
- Switch FunctionOpen On Rise
- Overall Length2.25"
- Float MaterialPolypropylene
- Float Length1.16"
- Float Dia.1.88"
- Stem MaterialPolypropylene
- Stem Length1.63"
- Contact FormSPST
- Max. Voltage240
- Body MaterialPolypropylene
- StandardsUL, ULC, CE
- Electrical Connections22 ga. MTW Coated 24" Leads
- Float Specific Gravity0.42
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit is hollow for bouyancy, and because of the magnet in it to actuate the switch. I dont know of any floats like this that are solid, sorry.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.