Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Lqd Lvl Swch, Hrzntl, 1/4"x1/2" NPT, 392F
- Item # 2ZY26
- Mfr. Model # M5910
- UNSPSC # 39121531
- Catalog Page # 3760
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemLiquid Level Switch
- Tank Connection Size1/4" x 1/2" NPT
- VA Rating30
- Operating Temp. Range392 Degrees F Max.
- Max. Pressure300 psi
- Switch FunctionSelectable
- Overall Length4.60"
- Float MaterialStainless Steel
- Float Length2.00"
- Float Dia.0.63"
- Stem MaterialStainless Steel
- Stem Length4.60"
- Contact FormSPDT
- Max. Current0.28A
- Max. Voltage240
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Conduit Size1/4" x 1/2"
- StandardsCE CSA Explosion Proof NSF International UL
- Electrical Connections22 ga. PTFE Coated 24" Leads
- Float Specific Gravity0.60
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.