Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
IR Therm, Body 50to122F, Obj 32to221F
- Item # 18K979
- Mfr. Model # 18-535-000
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
- ItemInfrared Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)Body Temperature 50 Degrees to 122 Degrees F, Object/Liquid 32 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- AccuracyHuman Body +/-0.5 Degrees F
- EmissivityFixed 0.99
- IncludesDrawstring Storage Pouch, Detailed Guidebook In English and Spanish, Full Color Retail Packaging
- Battery Type(2) AAA
- Data HoldYes
- Resolution0.1 Degrees F
- Response Time1 sec.
- Operating Temp. Range32 Degrees to 221 Degrees F
- StandardsComplies with US ASTM E-1965-98
- TriggerPush Button
- Special FeaturesAutomatic Power Off, Infrared Technology That Allows for Temperature Readings to Be Taken Approximately 2 to 3" From A Person or Object Which Offers Fast, Hygienic Results, Easy to Read Nite Glow(R) Display, Dual Scan Modes Forehead and Object/Liquid, Fast 1 sec. Readout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.