Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Leak Detector, Ultrasonic
- Item # 3MML2
- Mfr. Model # 3MML2
- UNSPSC # 41111809
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.85 lbs.
- Item Leak Detector
- Type Digitally Controlled Ultrasonic
- Features Digital LED Indicators (Alphanumeric and Bar Graph), Digital Frequency Selection, Digital Peak Hold Feature, Separate Volume and Sensitivity (With Sonic Probe Mode), Digital Mode Selection, Stores All Settings in Memory, Wide Dynamic Range (256 Steps) and Field Calibratable (With Purchase of Calibrator)
- Displays Mode Setting and Level ofCurrent Input
- Material Plastic, Aluminum
- Application Detecting Electrical Arcing; Worn Fan Belts; Source of Increased Noise from Fans, Compressors and Ductwork; Leaks in Door Gaskets, Welds, Rivets, Windows and Roofing; Air Leaks; Leaks in Valves and Steam Traps; Refrigerant Leaks,Vacuum Leaks and Heat Exchangers
- Includes Instrument, Headset, Contact Probe Extension Kit, Hard Carrying Case and Protective Canvas Pouch with Vinyl Window, Ultrasonic Sound Generator, Batteries, Manual and Video Overview
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.