Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Disinfectant Spray, 19 oz. Aerosol Can, Ready To Use, 12 PK
- Item # 1XEH5
- Mfr. Model # REC 74276
- UNSPSC # 47131803
- Catalog Page # 1819
- Shipping Weight 19.1 lbs.
- ItemDisinfectant Spray
- Recommended DilutionReady To Use
- Size19 oz.
- Container TypeAerosol Can
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 1XEH6LYSOL
Price $204.50 / pkg. of 12
Alternate Search Terms
- Washroom (2675)
- Disinfectant Cleaners (328)
- Air Deodorizers (312)
- Disinfectant Chemicals (307)
- Bathroom Disinfectants (164)
- Liquid Deodorizers (164)
- Bathroom/Restroom Disinfectants (162)
- Restroom Disinfectants (161)
- Washroom Disinfectants (156)
- Virucidal Disinfectants (112)
- Spray Disinfectants (78)
- Fungicides (70)
- Fungicidal Disinfectants (68)
- Mold and Mildew Cleaners (68)
- Institutional-Grade Disinfectants (60)
- Mold Cleaners (59)
- Mold and Mildew Removers (51)
- Disinfectant Aerosols (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.