Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Modular Drawer Cabinet, 59-1/4" Overall Height, 36-3/8" Overall Width, 28-1/4" Overall Depth
- Item # 12C725
- Mfr. Model # BBM683630000FI
- UNSPSC # 30161801
- Catalog Page # 1815
- Catalog Group # G8573
- Shipping Weight 770.95 lbs.
- Item Modular Drawer Cabinet
- Overall Height 59-1/4"
- Overall Width 36-3/8"
- Overall Depth 28-1/4"
- Drawer Height 2-1/4", 3", 3-7/8", 5-3/8"
- Drawer Width 31-1/2"
- Drawer Depth 25-1/8"
- Number of Drawers 11
- Number of Compartments (1) 48 (2-1/4"H), (1) 32 (2-1/4"H), (1) 36 (3"H), (1) 25 (3"H), (3) 24 (3-7/8"H), (2) 16 (5-3/8"H), (2) 12 (5-3/8"H)
- Drawer Capacity 450 lb.
- Material Steel
- Color Wedgewood Blue
- Finish Powder Coated
- Handle Type Pull with Label Holder
- Handle Material Steel with Plastic Cover
- Includes Dividers, Partitions
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 12C706LYON
Price $3,399.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.