Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Text and SymbolParking High Intensity Prismatic Aluminum, Handicap Parking Sign Height 18"
- Item # 3YPE1
- Mfr. Model # L-30-12HA
- UNSPSC # 55121710
- Catalog Page # 2573
- Catalog Group # D9716
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemHandicap Parking Sign
- Legend StyleText and Symbol
- MaterialHigh Intensity Prismatic Aluminum
- Legend/Background ColorWhite/Blue
- StandardsMUTCD, FHWA Minimum Retroreflectivity
- Green Environmental AttributeMinimum 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Content
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
- Item # 6CFE5Text and SymbolParking Engineer Grade Recycled Aluminum, Handicap Parking Sign Height 18", Width 12"ZING
Price $53.80 / each
- Item # 6CFZ3ZING
Price $63.55 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.