Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Audio-Visual Cart w/Electric, 400 lb. Load Capacity, High Density Polyethylene Shelf Material
- Item # 5WCV5
- Mfr. Model # LTIMC
- UNSPSC # 24101501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 58.0 lbs.
- Item Audio-Visual Cart w/Electric
- Load Capacity 400 lb.
- Shelf Material High Density Polyethylene
- Leg Material Thermoplastic Resin
- Cabinet Material 20 ga. Steel
- Shelf Color Black
- Leg Color Black
- Cabinet Color Black
- Overall Length 24"
- Overall Width 32"
- Overall Height 59"
- Number of Shelves 4
- Caster Size 4"
- Caster Type (4) Swivel, (2) with Brake
- Caster Material Polyurethane
- Capacity per Shelf 100 lb.
- Number of Outlets 3
- Distance Between Top and Middle Shelf 16-1/2"
- Distance Between Middle and Bottom Shelf 16"
- Shelf Width 24"
- Lip Height 1/4"
- Handle Molded Into Top Shelf
- Includes Locking Cabinet with (2) Keys
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.