Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dimming Ballast, 120VLamp
- Item # 4RNL6
- Mfr. Model # HL3-T426-120-1-S
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 674
- Shipping Weight 0.66 lbs.
- ItemDimming Ballast
- Ballast FamilyHi Lume(R) 1%
- Number of Lamps1
- Lamp TypeT4
- Input Watts36
- Number of F17T8 Lamps1
- Number of F25T8 Lamps1
- Number of F28T5 Lamps1
- Number of F32T8 Lamps1
- Number of F32T8U Lamps1
- Number of F40T12 Lamps1
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps1
- Amps AC0.26
- Start TypeProgrammed Rapid
- Min. Starting Temp.50 Degrees F
- Dimming Range100% to 1% RLO
- Ballast FactorGreater Than 0.95
- Power FactorGreater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic DistortionLess Than 10%
- Sound RatingInaudible In 27dBa Ambient Environment
- Thermal ProtectionClass P
- StandardsUL935, CSA C22.2 No. 74, Class P Thermally Protected, ANSI C82.11, FCC Part 18 EMI/RFI Emissions, MIL Std. 461E Meets The Requirements of CE101, RE101 and RE102, ANSI C62.41 Category A, ANSI/ESD S20.20, ISO 9001.2000
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.