Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dimming Ballast, 120VLamp
- Item # 4RNL4
- Mfr. Model # HL3-T432-120-1-S
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 610
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Family Hi Lume(R) 1%
- Number of Lamps 1
- Lamp Type T4
- Voltage 120
- Height 1"
- Width 3"
- Length 4-9/10"
- Input Watts 42
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 1
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 1
- Number of F28T5 Lamps 1
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 1
- Number of F32T8U Lamps 1
- Number of F40T12 Lamps 1
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 1
- Amps AC 0.31
- Start Type Programmed Rapid
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Dimming Range 100% to 1% RLO
- Ballast Factor Greater Than 0.95
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Sound Rating Inaudible In 27dBa Ambient Environment
- Thermal Protection Class P
- Standards UL935, CSA C22.2 No. 74, Class P Thermally Protected, ANSI C82.11, FCC Part 18 EMI/RFI Emissions, MIL Std. 461E Meets The Requirements of CE101, RE101 and RE102, ANSI C62.41 Category A, ANSI/ESD S20.20, ISO 9001.2000
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.