Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Gauge/Transmitter, 1-1/2In, 60 psi
- Item # 6EJP2
- Mfr. Model # LSDPG-4220-C-1-1/2-60psi
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 824
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Digital Pressure Gauge/Transducer
- Dial Size (In.) 3
- Range 0 to 60 psi
- Connection Size 1-1/2" Tri-clamp
- Connection Location Lower
- Accuracy (%) +/-0.25% Full Scale
- Socket Material Stainless Steel
- Case Material Lexan
- Case Color Blue
- Display Backlit 5 Digit LCD
- Display Units PSI, mmHg, InWC, mBar, Kpa, kg/cm2, and BAR
- Resolution Dependent on Display Units Selected
- Powered By 24 VDC or Battery Backup
- Agency Compliance 3A, USDA, TPV
- Operating Temp. Range (F) 14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Output 4 to 20mA
- Power Required 24 VDC
- Loop Resistance Dependent on Loop Supply Voltage
- Series LSDPG
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.