Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDigital Pressure Gauge/Transducer
- Dial Size (In.)3
- Range0 to 60 psi
- Connection Size1-1/2" Tri-clamp
- Connection LocationLower
- Accuracy (%)+/-0.25% Full Scale
- Socket MaterialStainless Steel
- Case MaterialLexan
- Case ColorBlue
- DisplayBacklit 5 Digit LCD
- Display UnitsPSI, mmHg, InWC, mBar, Kpa, kg/cm2, and BAR
- ResolutionDependent on Display Units Selected
- Powered By24 VDC or Battery Backup
- Agency Compliance3A, USDA, TPV
- Operating Temp. Range (F)14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Output4 to 20mA
- Power Required24 VDC
- Loop ResistanceDependent on Loop Supply Voltage
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.