Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
17,500 Lumens LED Floodlight, Dark Bronze, LED Replacement For 400W HPS/MH
- Item # 13R134
- Mfr. Model # MAQA1207LEDE1SWBZ1M
- UNSPSC # 39111515
- Catalog Page # 590
- Shipping Weight 44.45 lbs.
- Item LED Floodlight
- Watts 288
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Lumens Per Watt 60
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Length 20-1/2"
- Width 17"
- Height 14-5/8"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Mounting Round Pole
- Light Distribution Standard Wide
- Lumens 17,500
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- CRI 70
- Lens Material Glass
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Standards UL Listed for Wet Locations
- LED Replacement For 400W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.