Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
34 Dust Resistant Fixture, Electronic Ballast Type, F17T8 Lamp Type
- Item # 6GAL3
- Mfr. Model # 6GAL3
- UNSPSC # 39111901
- Catalog Page # 693
- Shipping Weight 4.77 lbs.
- ItemDust Resistant Fixture
- Fixture TypeDust Resistant
- Lamp Quantity2
- Lamp TypeF17T8
- Lamp Watts17
- Fixture Wattage34
- Voltage120 to 277
- Lens TypePolycarbonate
- Replacement Lens6EKP7
- Ballast TypeElectronic
- Ballast Quantity1
- Hose Down Rating1200 psi
- Housing MaterialPolycarbonate
- Housing FinishIvory
- Suggested Lamp Item No.21GR04
- Lamp IncludedNo
- Ambient Temp. Range0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- MountingSurface or Suspended
- IP Rating65
- StandardsUL Listed, CUL Listed for Wet Location
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 6GAL4LUMAPRO
Price $101.20 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3739)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1522)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1062)
- Fluorescent Lighting Fixtures (973)
- Ceiling Fluorescent Fixtures (703)
- Strip Lighting Fixtures (435)
- Dust-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (236)
- Strip Fluorescent Fixtures (233)
- Shop Lighting Fixtures (87)
- Shop Lights (83)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I desire to purchase 4 of these,
2 for White lite and 2 for Black Light.
Please Verify these will work for that application
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.