Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Vapor Tight Fixture, 150W, Incand, Wall
- Item # 21R874
- Mfr. Model # 21R874
- UNSPSC # 39111902
- Catalog Page # 718
- Shipping Weight 2.85 lbs.
- ItemVapor Tight Fixture
- Lamp Quantity1
- Lamp TypeIncandescent
- Lamp Watts150
- Fixture Wattage150
- Description/Special FeaturesVapor Resistant, Withstand Extreme Physical Assault and Environmental Abuse
- Lens TypeClear Glass Globe
- Housing MaterialCast Aluminum
- Housing FinishGray
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2PLK4
- Lamp IncludedNo
- StandardsUL/CUL Listed for Wet Location
- FootnotesNot Recommended For Use in Commercial or Industrial Range Hoods or Ovens
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3738)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1062)
- Wall Lighting Fixtures (877)
- Incandescent Lighting Fixtures (301)
- Vapor-Tight Lighting Fixtures (249)
- Rough Service Lighting Fixtures (135)
- Vandal-Resistant Lighting Fixtures (90)
- Vandal-Resistant Lights (82)
- Vapor-Tight Incandescent Lighting (27)
- Vandal-Resistant HID Fixtures (20)
- Vandal-Resistant Incandescent Lighting (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.