Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
U-Shaped Fluorescent Lamp, 1" Lamp Dia., T8 Bulb Shape, 6" Bend Radius
- Item # 5NPL5
- Mfr. Model # 5NPL5
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 622
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Item U-Shaped Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T8
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 22-1/2"
- Bulb Bend Radius 6"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1"
- Watts 32
- Bulb Tone Neutral
- Lumens 2800
- Average Bulb Life 24,000 hr.
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Fluorescent
- Bulb Color Temp. 3500K
- Color Rendering Index 82
- Bulb Start Type Instant or Rapid
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. 14 Degrees F
- Bulb Designation F32T8/SP35/U/6
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.