Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, Wall Pack, 50 W
- Item # 4DY94
- Mfr. Model # 4DY94
- UNSPSC # 39111503
- Catalog Page # 713
- Shipping Weight 5.4 lbs.
- ItemMini Wall Pack
- Lamp TypeHigh Pressure Sodium
- Lamp Watts50
- Socket TypeMedium
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not IncludedLamp Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No.2YGF7
- Reflector MaterialStripped Aluminum
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Housing FinishBronze
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3608)
- Wall Lighting Fixtures (865)
- Outdoor Lighting (802)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (696)
- Infrared Sensors (395)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (224)
- Lighting Fixture Wall Packs (199)
- High-Pressure Sodium Lighting Fixtures (167)
- Lighting Photocontrols (156)
- High-Pressure Sodium HID Fixtures (148)
- Wall HID Fixtures (75)
- Motion Sensor Lighting Fixtures (71)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Wall Packs (58)
- Motion Sensor Lights (53)
- Motion Detectors (7)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.