Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Screw-In CFL, Non-Dimmable, 2700K, 13W
- Item # 2CUT4
- Mfr. Model # 2CUT4
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.14 lbs.
- ItemScrew-In CFL
- Overall Lamp ShapeSpiral
- Dimmable / Non-DimmableNon-Dimmable
- Lamp TypeSpiral
- Incandescent Equivalent (Watts)60
- Base TypeMedium Screw (E26)
- Lamp ShapeT2
- Lamp ToneSoft White
- Max. Overall Length4-1/8"
- Initial Lumens800
- Mean Lumens690
- Color Temp.2700K
- Average Life10,000 hr.
- Min. Starting Temp.5 Degrees F
- Lamp Designation13CFL/27
- Start TypeRapid Start
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluorescent Bulbs (1148)
- Fluorescent Lamps (1140)
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs (1138)
- Long-Life Fluorescent Lamps (605)
- Rapid-Start Fluorescent Lamps (474)
- Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (429)
- Compact Fluorescent Lamps (429)
- Compact Fluorescent Light Bulbs (429)
- Spiral Bulbs (91)
- Spiral Lamps (91)
- Spiral Fluorescent Lamps (90)
- Spiral Light Bulbs (90)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
What is mercury content for this product?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.