Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temporary Job Site Light, LED, 9.6W
- Item # 24JZ59
- Mfr. Model # 24JZ59
- UNSPSC # 39111516
- Catalog Page # 736
- Shipping Weight 6.75 lbs.
- Item Temporary Job Site Light
- Light Distribution Flood
- Lamp Type LED
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Voltage 100 to 277
- Lamp Watts 9.6
- Lumens 800
- Color Yellow
- Max. Height 12-1/2"
- Features Waterproof On/Off Swtich
- Includes Charger
- Standards UL/CUL Listed Charger
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Work Lights (688)
- Task Lights (672)
- Portable Lights (537)
- Lamps (493)
- LED Portable Lights (340)
- Outdoor LED Fixtures (339)
- Jobsite Lighting (167)
- Construction Lighting (155)
- Utility Lights (145)
- Temporary Lighting (144)
- LED Floodlights (135)
- Portable/Task Floodlights (73)
- Rechargeable Floodlights (28)
- Cordless Work Lights (24)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.