Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug-In CFL, Non-Dimmable, 4100K, 42W
- Item # 3EMX4
- Mfr. Model # 3EMX4
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 641
- Shipping Weight 0.22 lbs.
- Item Plug-In CFL
- Overall Lamp Shape T
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Non-Dimmable
- Lamp Type Triple Tube
- Incandescent Equivalent (Watts) 150
- Watts 42
- Base Type 4-Pin (GX24Q-4)
- Lamp Shape T4
- Lamp Tone Cool
- Max. Overall Length 6-5/8"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Initial Lumens 2900
- Mean Lumens 2465
- Color Temp. 4100K
- Voltage 120
- Average Life 10,000 hr.
- CRI 82
- Min. Starting Temp. 5 Degrees F
- Lamp Designation F42TTT/4P
- Start Type Rapid
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
- Primary Application General Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.