Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mini LED Bulb, LM2012CS, 0.72W, T6,12.8V
- Item # 2FNX3
- Mfr. Model # 2FNX3
- UNSPSC # 39101609
- Catalog Page # 667
- Shipping Weight 0.02 lbs.
- ItemMiniature Bi-Polar LED Bulb
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp ShapeT6
- Base TypeCandelabra Screw (E12)
- Current Drawn0.03mA
- Average Life100,000 hr.
- Light ColorWarm White
- Lamp Dia.0.75"
- Lamp TypeMiniature-T
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Automotive Lamps (1880)
- Miniature Bulbs (1230)
- Miniature Lamps (1226)
- Miniature Light Bulbs (1225)
- LED Bulbs (888)
- LED Lamps (864)
- LED Light Bulbs (864)
- Low-Voltage Lamps (485)
- Low-Voltage Bulbs (476)
- Low-Voltage Light Bulbs (476)
- Flashlight Lamps (292)
- Flashlight Bulbs (289)
- Indicator Lamps (278)
- Flashlight Light Bulbs (277)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.