Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HID Lamp, Metal Halide Lamp Type, ED28 Bulb Shape, Enclosed Fixture Type, 400 Watts
- Item # 2YGE5
- Mfr. Model # 2YGE5
- UNSPSC # 39101614
- Catalog Page # 629
- Shipping Weight 0.56 lbs.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape ED
- Bulb Shape ED28
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 400
- Bulb Color Temp. 4200K
- Lumens 36,000
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 8-5/16"
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Designation MH400/U/M59/E/ED28
- Bulb Technology Metal Halide
- Color Rendering Index 65
- Bulb Finish Clear
- Average Bulb Life 12,000 hr.
- Bulb Operating Position U
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -30 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -22 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- ANSI Code M59
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 5V658GE LIGHTING
Price $59.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.