Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
UnderCabinet, LED, 120V, 6W, 14In L, 4Light
- Item # 33L570
- Mfr. Model # 33L570
- UNSPSC # 39111515
- Catalog Page # 695
- Shipping Weight 1.9 lbs.
- Item LED Undercabinet Fixture
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Housing Color Brushed Aluminum
- Color Temp. 3000K
- CRI 82
- Length 14"
- Width 3-5/8"
- Height 1"
- Lumens 279
- Lumens Per Watt 42
- Watts 6
- Voltage 120VAC
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Linkable Yes
- Connection Plug-In or Hard Wired
- Cord Length 5 ft. With Plug
- Switch Style Rocker
- Switch Action On/Off
- Temp. Range 32 to 100 Degrees F
- Rated Life 36,000 hr.
- LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL
- Includes 18" Linking Cord
- Standards cETLus Certified
- Warranty 5 Year
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.