Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Standard Series Fluorescent Fixture, Apertured Reflector Type, 59W Lamp Watts
- Item # 2NAX3
- Mfr. Model # 2NAX3
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 684
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- Item Standard Series Fluorescent Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Lamp Type F96T8
- Lamp Watts 59W
- Fixture Wattage 112W
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Length 96"
- Width 10"
- Height 4"
- Lamp Included / Lamp Not Included Lamp Not Included
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 2D002
- Reflector Type Apertured
- Housing Finish White Powder Paint
- Mounting Individually, Suspended
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Channel Connector Combination Screw On Endplate/Channel Connector
- Channel Width 5"
- Metal Gauge 22
- Standards UL listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3XY73ACUITY LITHONIA
Price $135.15 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.