Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Garage Light, 40W, 5000K
- Item # 45C244
- Mfr. Model # 45C244
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # 715
- Shipping Weight 9.0 lbs.
- Item Garage Light
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Color Dark Bronze
- Color Temp. 5000K
- CRI 70
- Length 12-1/4"
- Width 12-1/4"
- Height 9"
- Lumens 3034
- Voltage 100-277
- Watts 40
- Lumens Per Watt 77
- Light Distribution Wide Symetrical
- Temp. Range -30 to 130 Degrees F
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Standards Wet Locations
- Warranty 5 Year
- LED Replacement For 175W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.