Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Linear Fluorescent Lamp, Medium Bi-Pin (G13) Base Type, 24" Length, 24,000 hr. Average Life
- Item # 21GR03
- Mfr. Model # 21GR03
- UNSPSC # 39101605
- Catalog Page # 633
- Shipping Weight 0.26 lbs.
- ItemLinear Fluorescent Lamp
- Overall Lamp ShapeT
- Lamp ShapeT8
- Base TypeMedium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Average Life24,000 hr.
- Lamp ToneNeutral
- Color Temp.3500K
- Start TypeInstant or Rapid
- Min. Starting Temp.14 Degrees F
- Initial Lumens1300
- Mean Lumens1230
- Primary ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- Lamp DesignationF17T8/735
- ANSI Code1001-01
- StandardsMeets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy
- Case Quantity25
- Lamp TypeLinear
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Meets U.S. Federal minimum energy-efficiency standards (Circle E).
- Item # 21GR04LUMAPRO
Price $5.60 / each
Shipping: pkg of 25
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.