Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
360W Fluorescent High Bay Fixture, 120 to 277VAC Voltage, Suggested Lamp Item No. 4XMJ1
- Item # 2NAZ3
- Mfr. Model # 2NAZ3
- UNSPSC # 39111501
- Catalog Page # 685
- Shipping Weight 10.28 lbs.
- Item Fluorescent High Bay Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 6
- Lamp Type F54T5HO
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 4XMJ1
- Fixture Wattage 360W
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Description/Special Features Heat Slots
- Length 48"
- Width 17-1/2"
- Height 4-3/4"
- Light Distribution Narrow
- Reflector Type MIRO Apertured
- Mounting Height 20 to 40 ft.
- Lamp Watts 54W
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish White Powder Paint
- Lamp Included No
- Mounting Ceiling Or Suspended
- Ambient Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2NAZ7LUMAPRO
Price $460.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.