Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLED Floodlight
- Voltage100 to 277VAC
- Lumens Per Watt56
- Color Temp.5000K
- Rated Life50,000 hr.
- Housing FinishBronze
- MountingTrunnion with 1/2" NPT Fitting
- Light DistributionWide
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Temp. Range-30 to 130 Degrees F
- Lens MaterialTempered Glass
- Warranty5 yr.
- IP Rating65
- StandardscETLus, FCC, Wet Locations
- Includes5 ft. Pre-Wired Cord
- LED Replacement For150W QH
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3588)
- LED (Light-Emitting Diode) Lighting Fixtures (1338)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (980)
- Outdoor Lighting (758)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (688)
- Outdoor LED Fixtures (393)
- Area Lighting Fixtures (228)
- Floodlight Lighting Fixtures (139)
- LED Floodlights (90)
- Landscape Lighting Fixtures (21)
- LED Landscape Lighting (20)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.