Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fixture, Ceiling, 150 W, 120-277V
- Item # 3HNG1
- Mfr. Model # 3HNG1
- UNSPSC # 39111521
- Catalog Page # 713
- Shipping Weight 15.0 lbs.
- ItemCeiling Light Fixture
- Lamp TypeMetal Halide
- Voltage120 to 277
- Lamp Watts150
- Lens TypePolycarbonate
- Light DistributionType V
- Suggested Lamp Item No.1E690
- Socket TypeMedium
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- MountingPendant or Ceiling
- Housing FinishBronze
- Description/Special FeaturesPulse Start
- Ambient Temp. Range77 Degrees F
- Reflector MaterialAnodized Aluminum
- StandardsCUL, UL Listed for Wet Locations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Lamp Fixtures (3653)
- Ceiling Lighting Fixtures (1457)
- Wet Location Lighting Fixtures (1070)
- Outdoor Lighting (760)
- Outdoor Lighting Fixtures (698)
- HID (High-Intensity Discharge) Lighting Fixtures (222)
- Area Lighting Fixtures (196)
- Metal Halide Lighting Fixtures (180)
- Metal Halide HID Fixtures (159)
- Security Lighting Fixtures (139)
- Pulse-Start Lighting Fixtures (101)
- Security Lighting (89)
- Security Lights (69)
- Canopy Lighting Fixtures (51)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.