Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Ballast, T5 Lamps, 120/277V
- Item # 4KGE7
- Mfr. Model # 4KGE7
- UNSPSC # 39111801
- Catalog Page # 669
- Shipping Weight 2.76 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Ballast
- Start TypeProgrammed
- Lamp TypeT5 Lamps
- Ballast FamilyLumaPro
- Number of Lamps2, 3 or 4
- Light OutputNormal
- Min. Starting Temp.0 Degrees F
- Amps AC0.43 to 2
- Input Watts117 to 231
- Number of F50BX Lamps2, 3 or 4
- Number of F54T5 Lamps2, 3 or 4
- Number of F55BX Lamps2, 3 or 4
- Wiring TypeSeries
- Ballast Factor1
- Power FactorGreater Than0.95
- Total Harmonic DistortionLess Than 20%
- Special FeaturesTwo Level Switching
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.