Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Long Tape Measure, 3/8 In x 100 ft, Brown
- Item # 4CP84
- Mfr. Model # HW226ME
- NSN # 5210-00-527-7942
- UNSPSC # 27111801
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- ItemLong Tape Measure
- Measurement TypeMetric
- Blade Length100 ft.
- Blade Width3/8"
- Blade MaterialSteel
- Case TypeClosed
- Graduations1/8" Top, 1mm Bottom
- Graduation Typecm/mm
- Case MaterialABS Plastic
- Belt ClipNo
- Blade ColorYellow with Black/Red Markings
- Case ColorBrown
- FeaturesProfessional Tradesman's Quality, 3/8"/10mm Wide and 0.008"/0.2mm Thick, Large Easy Action Winding Drum and Friction Washers, Rollers Guide the Tape Smoothly in and Out of Case, Bold Graduations with Black and Red Numbers for Accurate Measuring, H Prefix Denotes Product Blade is Fitted with a Folding Hook Ring, Blade Style: B9
- Blade CoatingClear
- Lock TypeNone
- Rewind TypeManual
- StandoutNot Rated
- Stud MarkingsNo
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
following: Grainger part number 4CP84 will not measure above the 11” increment. For example, this will show as 4F 7 for the 55” example.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.