Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Needle Valve Closed Circuit Liquid Level Gage, Mounting Centers (In.) 18
- Item # 1U946
- Mfr. Model # G608-18-A-1-4
- UNSPSC # 41112407
- Catalog Page # 3089
- Shipping Weight 2.5 lbs.
- Item Closed Circuit Liquid Level Gage
- Type Needle Valve
- Mounting Centers (In.) 18
- Mounting Thread 1/2 NPTF
- Mounting Front
- Max. Operating PSI 240
- Max. Operating Temp. (F) 250
- Sight Glass Borosilicate
- Construction Aluminum
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1U947LUBE
Price $289.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluid Level Gages (829)
- Fluid Level Gauges (829)
- Oil Level Gauges (722)
- Sight Glasses (280)
- Needle Valves (155)
- Fluid Level Sight Glasses (131)
- Instrumentation Needle Valves (55)
- Needle Instrumentation Valves (55)
- Hydraulic Fluid Level Gauges (30)
- Lubrication Oil Level Gauges (28)
- Oil Level Gages (28)
- Lubrication Needle Valves (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.