Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 1U944
- Mfr. Model # G608-12-A-1-4
- UNSPSC # 41112407
- Catalog Page # 3484
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- ItemClosed Circuit Liquid Level Gage
- TypeNeedle Valve
- Mounting Centers (In.)12
- Mounting Thread1/2 NPTF
- Max. Operating PSI270
- Max. Operating Temp. (F)250
- Sight GlassBorosilicate
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fluid Level Gages (828)
- Fluid Level Gauges (828)
- Oil Level Gauges (722)
- Sight Glasses (278)
- Needle Valves (163)
- Fluid Level Sight Glasses (131)
- Instrumentation Needle Valves (57)
- Needle Instrumentation Valves (57)
- Hydraulic Fluid Level Gauges (30)
- Lubrication Oil Level Gauges (28)
- Oil Level Gages (28)
- Lubrication Needle Valves (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This valve is okay to use with Gasoline as long as it is not an ethanol Blend as the valve has Buna Seals.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.